The Juniata Rural Fire Protection District was formed in May of 1955. The District encompasses an area of 69 square miles and is located in the north central part of Adams County, Nebraska located in the South Central part of Nebraska.  The District lies in an area of mostly flat prairie land that has been tilled into farmland. We have very little grass or timber land. The population served is estimated between 1,200 and 1,600 people.   
Read More

Station

Stations and apparatus are numbered by the Hastings Area Mutual Aid District to aid in identification when running calls.

Station 80 built in 1986, and owned by the Rural Fire District, houses 5 pieces of in service apparatus and one antique pumper.
It is staffed with 22 members

Retired

Engine 80 was brought into service in 2001 shortly after 9/11 from Garret County Maryland. It is a 1986, diesel, manual, combination pumper/tanker and has a 1,000 GPM pump and carries 1,250…..

Read More about our retired apparatus

Officers and Crew

CREW 2007

Back Row (L/R) Jeff Wills, Joe Weston, David Shuck, Jason Heath, Marlyn Bates, Travis Keilig, Gary Peisiger, Ron Thompson, Jerry Adams

Front Row (L/R) Chuck Wagner, Lisa Heath, Jim Shaw, Rod Hoppe, Mark Morgan, Bo Morgan, Arlene Karr, Kay McClure

Not Pictured: Ed Consbruck, Jaron Jacobitz, Jim Schuyler, Evan Will

Meet the Crew

Training Center

See the training center HERE